Posted to kalumet-dev@incubator.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2012/12/02 20:35:46 UTC

Board report for December 2012

Hi all,

I prepared the board report for December 2012:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KALUMET/December+2012+report

I anticipate the activity of the three following days: complete the
documentation and cut off 0.6.0-incubating release. It's my tasks for
the beginning of the next week.

Regards
JB
--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: Board report for December 2012

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi all,

without any update from your part, now that the 0.6-incubating release
has been submitted to vote, I will add the board report tonight.

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré