Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Emanouil Moschous <mo...@ics.forth.gr> on 2003/06/20 16:21:15 UTC

[users@httpd] load module in apache(windows)

Hi all...

This is my first post in this forum...

I have a problem...I would like to run a module in apache running in
windows platform...
My module is already development and it works for apache that runs in
linux platform, but now i want to do the same thing for windows(apache2)..

I saw in the apache site that i have to compile(how can i do that..?)
my_module.c and get a dll module and after that load the module with
LoadModule direvtive..

To create a module DLL, a small change is necessary to the module's
source file: The module record must be exported from the DLL (which will
be created later; see below). To do this, add the AP_MODULE_DECLARE_DATA
(defined in the Apache header files) to your module's module record
definition. For example, if your module has:

module foo_module;

Replace the above with:

module AP_MODULE_DECLARE_DATA foo_module;

where am i have to put my module's record and change the definition as
says above..?

Does anyone has experience in this topic..?
Could anyone give some steps in doing this..?
I will appreciate that..

Thanks in advance!

Manos Moschous
moschous@ics.forth.gr