Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by Cyriaque Dupoirieux <Cy...@pcotech.fr> on 2006/01/16 11:11:13 UTC

[FOR Filters] Question ?

Hi,

    I wonder why theFOR-urgency-blocker filter of JIRA only returns one
FOR and not 6 (There are 6 blockers FOR in the JIRA portal)

--
Salutations,
Cyriaque,

Re: [FOR Filters] Question ?

Posted by David Crossley <cr...@apache.org>.
Cyriaque Dupoirieux wrote:

>    I wonder why theFOR-urgency-blocker filter of JIRA only returns one
> FOR and not 6 (There are 6 blockers FOR in the JIRA portal)

Because we have a new field called "urgency" and we
have only declared one issue as blocker.

There is 6 listed on the default Jira field called Priority
which are not what we call Blocker. Grr Jira is poor in this
respect.

There was a big discussion about this on Forrest dev@
recently. I explained it better in those threads.

Actually it is all explained at
http://forrest.apache.org/issues.html

-David

Re: [FOR Filters] Question ?

Posted by Ross Gardler <rg...@apache.org>.
Cyriaque Dupoirieux wrote:
> Hi,
>
>    I wonder why theFOR-urgency-blocker filter of JIRA only returns one
> FOR and not 6 (There are 6 blockers FOR in the JIRA portal)

5 of those "blockers" are on plugins not core. The FOR-urgency-blocker
filter is showing us blockers for core, i.e. blockers on our next
release - plugins have a separate release cycle and so are not bolckers
to core.

See earlier discussions for more.

Ross