Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Erez Naim <er...@theneura.com> on 2015/03/18 11:47:35 UTC

influxdb + grafana

Hey all,

I wonder if anybody of u guys already used influxdb in order to use listener
Backend Listener on Jmeter , please let me know if you succeeded doing this
and getting the graphs and all other stuff, I have installed influxdb and
configured the file on the remote host according to those instructions:
http://jmeter.apache.org/usermanual/realtime-results.html (e.g. 16.2 for
influxdb).

I am trying to connect to the admin console <host_ip>:2003 but with no
success so far (I have opened port 2003 and telnet it to verify connection
under this port).

Erez Naim  |  QA Lead  |
<http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=34323263>
<http://www.theneura.com/vCards/gilad.vcf>
<http://twitter.com/#!/giladmeiri/>

EL AL 2 Street | Herzliya
mobile (+972) 50 9 555 686 | fax (408) 689.1366 | skype erez.neura

 <http://www.theneura.com/> website  |   <http://www.startupbitz.com/> blog
|   <https://twitter.com/intent/user?screen_name=theneura> twitter  |
<http://goo.gl/maps/ZRkg5> map

Re: influxdb + grafana

Posted by UBIK LOAD PACK Support <su...@ubikloadpack.com>.
Hi,
Can you show your configuration for each step ?
Is influxdb started and listening on 2003 port ?
What is your JMeter listener configuration ?

Please note no screenshot can be attached to this mail.
Regards
@ubikloadpack

--

Regards
Ubik Load Pack <http://ubikloadpack.com> Team

Cordialement
L'équipe Ubik Load Pack <http://ubikloadpack.com>
Suivez-nous sur Twitter <http://twitter.com/ubikloadpack>

Re: influxdb + grafana

Posted by Himanshu Ghai <hi...@gmail.com>.
1) Watch the traffic coming in to influxdb. You should see the metrics here.

tcpflow -i eth0 -c port 2003

change eth0 with your interface.

2) If the metrics are coming in to influxdb..is influxdb writing to disk?

do a select metric query after logging in to influxdb.

if you are able to see metrics in 2) you need to check grafana
configuration.

the requests are directly from browser, try to inspect http calls in
browser.

Himanshu

RE: influxdb + grafana

Posted by Erez Naim <er...@theneura.com>.