Posted to dev@river.apache.org by Tom Hobbs <tv...@googlemail.com> on 2012/03/14 12:08:18 UTC

Next Release

I'm not going to be able to finish my stuff and test it well enough to
get it into the next release.

Peter; are you happy with your commits and merging?  Are we ready to
start cutting a new release yet?

Does anyone else have any additional code etc they want rolled into
the next release?

Cheers,

Tom

Re: Next Release

Posted by Peter Firmstone <ji...@zeus.net.au>.
Tom Hobbs wrote:
> I'm not going to be able to finish my stuff and test it well enough to
> get it into the next release.
>
> Peter; are you happy with your commits and merging?
Almost, I've got to remove some things that are preventing compillation on Java 7.

> Are we ready to
> start cutting a new release yet?

Not quite, but will be soon, I'm very busy with work, almost there.