Posted to dev@nemo.apache.org by 현화림 <po...@snu.ac.kr> on 2021/04/13 14:06:54 UTC

[GSoC] Applying for GSoC student

Hello Nemoers!
My name is Hwarim Hyun, and I have applied for a student candidate for your
GSoC project.

I am especially interested in Dynamic Work Stealing in Nemo, and also very
thrilled to have the opportunity of getting to work with such a great
community!

Please check my proposal and feel free to ask me any questions.

I will look forward to hearing from you

Sincerely,
Hwarim

Re: [GSoC] Applying for GSoC student