Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Noel O'Brien <no...@newbay.com> on 2009/04/07 15:32:27 UTC

Re: how to record the HTTPS Requests Through Proxy server

Please do not contact people directly, use the mailing list instead. Your
questions will reach a greater audience and you won't be annoying anyone.

http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/usermanual/component_reference.html#HTTP_Proxy_Server

You cannot record HTTPS traffic with JMeter's proxy server

Regards,
Noel