Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Soheil Pourbafrani <so...@gmail.com> on 2018/05/28 12:22:41 UTC

Error on fetchin mass data from cassandra using SparkSQL

I tried to fetch some data from Cassandra using SparkSql. For small tables,
all things go well but trying to fetch data from big tables I got the
following error:

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
com.datastax.driver.core.ResultSet.fetchMoreResults()Lshade/com/datastax/spark/connector/google/common/util/concurrent/ListenableFuture;

I tried many version of spark Cassandra connector (2.0.5, 2.0.8, 2.3.0) and
even unshaded version of that but no differences!

In my project, I have Flink-cassandra-connector-1.4.2 maven dependency and
it uses Cassandra datastax core, too. I remove that dependency but no
differences!

I also read this
<https://stackoverflow.com/questions/39034538/what-happens-nosuchmethoderror-com-datastax-driver-core-resultset-fetchmorere/40539460#40539460>
post
in StackOverflow but their solution didn't work for me.

My Cassandra version is 3.11 and I use Spark 2.2.1 in local mode.

How can I solve the problem?