Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by Bob Harner <bo...@gmail.com> on 2007/06/18 00:18:25 UTC

Removing the "Documentation" tab on lenya.apache.org site

Lenya devs,

The "Documentation" tab at http://lenya.apache.org contains only
coding guidelines, instructions for updating the web site, Release
Management and Zone Notes, all of which are information useful only to
Lenya contributers.

The name "Documentation" is a little silly now, since the entire site
is documentation anyway. Why don't we eliminate the "Documentation"
tab entirely and move its contents to the Community tab?

Alternatively we could rename "Documentation" to "Contributing" and
start moving things there that only contributers have a use for.

WDYT?

Re: Removing the "Documentation" tab on lenya.apache.org site

Posted by Bob Harner <bo...@gmail.com>.
On 6/19/07, Thorsten Scherler <th...@juntadeandalucia.es> wrote:
> On Sun, 2007-06-17 at 18:18 -0400, Bob Harner wrote:
> > Lenya devs,
> >
> > The "Documentation" tab at http://lenya.apache.org contains only
> > coding guidelines, instructions for updating the web site, Release
> > Management and Zone Notes, all of which are information useful only to
> > Lenya contributers.
> >
> > The name "Documentation" is a little silly now, since the entire site
> > is documentation anyway. Why don't we eliminate the "Documentation"
> > tab entirely and move its contents to the Community tab?
> >
> > Alternatively we could rename "Documentation" to "Contributing" and
> > start moving things there that only contributers have a use for.
> >
> > WDYT?
>
> I refactored it a bit please see in a couple of hours
> http://lenya.zones.apache.org/docu/
>
> Is it alright?
>
> salu2
> --
> Thorsten Scherler                                 thorsten.at.apache.org
> Open Source Java                      consulting, training and solutions

Thanks!  I like that much better.

Re: Removing the "Documentation" tab on lenya.apache.org site

Posted by Thorsten Scherler <th...@juntadeandalucia.es>.