Posted to dev@hive.apache.org by "zhaodaming@sunlands.com" <zh...@sunlands.com> on 2018/06/26 07:43:43 UTC

hi

I`m using the junit test in hive project ,hcatalog streaming mutation,as saind in
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/Hive/HCatalog+Streaming+Mutation+API

Coordinators will verify a naturally ordered sequence of [lastTransactionId, rowId] and will throw an exception if this sequence is broken
but when I make a bad order in
https://github.com/apache/hive/blob/eaf416ea1de146fef0bb3349d811282d89b9ec0e/hcatalog/streaming/src/test/org/apache/hive/hcatalog/streaming/mutate/TestMutations.java#L521
mutateCoordinator.update(EUROPE_FRANCE, new MutableRecord(6, "UPDATED: Bonjour streaming 2", new RecordIdentifier( 1L, encodeBucket(0), 1L)));
mutateCoordinator.delete(EUROPE_FRANCE,new MutableRecord(5, "Bonjour streaming 1", new RecordIdentifier(1L,encodeBucket(0), 0L)));
I change the order,but there isn`t any execption be throwed..and in my hive table ,there are duplicated record with id 6,and 5 is not deleted,
I wonder why will happened this,why there isn`t any exception

zhaodaming@sunlands.com