Posted to user@jclouds.apache.org by Forrest Townsend <fo...@gmail.com> on 2015/04/23 01:19:15 UTC

Keystone v1 token expiration hit, no re-auth

Hey,

I am currently running into this issue [
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCLOUDS-615]. I am running on version
1.8.

My current fix for this is, if I receive this error 403, recreate the
connection and try writing again and usually that works. Although there are
some cases where that is not the case and now I am getting 503 errors for
internal errors AFTER the 403. Has anyone experienced this before?

Specific error:
HTTP/1.1 failed with response: HTTP/1.1 503 Internal Server Error; content:
[<html><h1>Service Unavailable</h1><p>The server is currently unavailable.
Please try again at a later time.</p></html>]

org.jclouds.openstack.swift.v1.handlers.SwiftErrorHandler.handleError(SwiftErrorHandler.java:46)
org.jclouds.http.handlers.DelegatingErrorHandler.handleError(DelegatingErrorHandler.java:67)
org.jclouds.http.internal.BaseHttpCommandExecutorService.shouldContinue(BaseHttpCommandExecutorService.java:128)
org.jclouds.http.internal.BaseHttpCommandExecutorService.invoke(BaseHttpCommandExecutorService.java:98)
org.jclouds.rest.internal.InvokeHttpMethod.invoke(InvokeHttpMethod.java:90)
org.jclouds.rest.internal.InvokeHttpMethod.apply(InvokeHttpMethod.java:73)
org.jclouds.rest.internal.InvokeHttpMethod.apply(InvokeHttpMethod.java:44)
org.jclouds.reflect.FunctionalReflection$FunctionalInvocationHandler.handleInvocation(FunctionalReflection.java:117)
com.google.common.reflect.AbstractInvocationHandler.invoke(AbstractInvocationHandler.java:87)
com.sun.proxy.$Proxy66.put(Unknown Source)
org.jclouds.openstack.swift.v1.blobstore.RegionScopedSwiftBlobStore.putBlob(RegionScopedSwiftBlobStore.java:195)
org.jclouds.openstack.swift.v1.blobstore.RegionScopedSwiftBlobStore.putBlob(RegionScopedSwiftBlobStore.java:186)