Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com> on 2015/10/20 06:38:55 UTC

MD5 SHA1 signatures testing

Hello,

could you please tell me how are you checking md5, sha1 sums cause I'm
getting:

sha1sum -c apache-wicket-7.1.0.tar.gz
sha1sum: apache-wicket-7.1.0.tar.gz: *no properly formatted SHA1 checksum
lines found*

md5sum -c apache-wicket-7.1.0.tar.gz
md5sum: apache-wicket-7.1.0.tar.gz: *no properly formatted MD5 checksum
lines found*

Additionally the "VOTE" email states: "Distributions, changelog, keys and
signatures can be found at:", but actually *keys* are not there :(

Thanks in advance

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: MD5 SHA1 signatures testing

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Martin!

It will help to automate the test
and I'll update the build for our project to reflect this :)

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
OK