Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Martin Dulisch <md...@s-und-n.de> on 2003/03/28 10:02:12 UTC

[ANN] sunBow 1.0

The S&N sunBow team are proud to announce version 1.0. This free
version is available immediately for download at:
http://radio.weblogs.com/0108489/. In addition to numerous bug-fixes,
the new version now also supports sub-sitemaps and no longer requires
a licence key.

sunBow is a collection of Eclipse (2.1) plugins that make it easier to
develop Cocoon based applications and XML solutions in general.

  * XML editor
    - completition proposals from associated schema
    - well formed check on save
    - automatic insertion of closing tags
    - formatting of the XML content

  * XSLT development
    - XSLT transformation
    - transformation trace

  * Cocoon
    - dialog orientated sitemap editor with drag and drop support
      and validation against a sitemap schema
    - management of sitemap fragments
    - configuration of the log level in logkit.xconf

  * Web application
    - deployment: automatic tracking of changes
    - testing: Apache Latka tests can be executed

Regards
Martin Dulisch
s&n AG, Open Source Competence Center
                    Tel.: 05251/1581-75
Klingenderstr. 5    <ma...@s-und-n.de>
D-33100 Paderborn   http://www.s-und-n.de

Re: [ANN] sunBow 1.0

Posted by Helmut Tammen <He...@epost.de>.
A great tool.

THANK YOU
Helmut

Re: [ANN] sunBow 1.0

Posted by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agsoftware.dnsalias.com>.
wow! Congratulations. I will try it.

Antonio Gallardo

Martin Dulisch dijo:

Re: [ANN] sunBow 1.0

Posted by "Emmanuil Batsis (Manos)" <mb...@humanmarkup.org>.
Excellent! My regards and many thanks to the Sunbow team.

Manos