Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Marco Spinetti <m....@pisa.iol.it> on 2000/10/20 15:23:38 UTC

I: Xsp can't resolve this?

----- Original Message -----
From: marco spinetti
To: cocoon-users@xml.apache.org
Sent: Friday, October 20, 2000 12:04 PM
Subject: Xsp can't resolve this?

Re: I: Xsp can't resolve this?

Posted by Michael Bierenfeld <mi...@atmiralis.de>.
This is possible with XSP if you obtain the name
of the String from xml-content. *Not dynamically*

	<xsp:logic>

		String <xsl:value-of select="@hallo"/> = "Hello
World";
		String myString = <xsl:value-of
select="@hallo"/>;

	</xsp:logic>

	<label>

		<xsp:expr>myString</xsp:expr>

	</label>

But as I remarked ago. Your Structur is not
correctly processed !!!!!! Rethink it !!!! Guess
what should happen. Based on the content for each
request a new java-file has to be generated ?

If you could explain your exact purpose maybe
somebody has a solution for you.

Kind regards

Michael

RE: Xsp can't resolve this?

Posted by Per Kreipke <pe...@onclave.com>.
Marco,

Would love to help with my limited knowledge. Can you break the problem down
and send snapshots of the XSP, XSL _and_ the XML that results from the XSP
before the XSL transformation?

Per.