Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Karen Vuong <ka...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/17 03:36:14 UTC

Re: CCC Dublin 2015

Hi everyone,

CCC Europe is happening again on October 8-9 in Dublin, Ireland. As
Sebastien has mentioned, we'll need more funds to make it a good event. The
sponsorship prospectus is now available for CCC Europe here:
http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/cloudstack-collaboration-conference-europe/sponsors

You can sponsor at any level, if you need something a bit more customized -
feel free to reach out to Kevlin (kevlin@linuxfoundation.org) and he'll
help out.

Thanks,

Karen