Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by Hyukjin Kwon <gu...@gmail.com> on 2016/04/23 05:56:54 UTC

Proposal of closing some PRs which at least one of committers suggested so

Hi all,

I realised that there are many open PRs and it is somehow problematic after
the past discussion (
http://apache-spark-developers-list.1001551.n3.nabble.com/auto-closing-pull-requests-that-have-been-inactive-gt-30-days-td17208.html
).
​

I looked through them PR by PR and could make a list for PRs which is
suggested to be closed after filtering them with the keyword "close" and
"closed"

https://github.com/apache/spark/pull/7647

https://github.com/apache/spark/pull/8195

https://github.com/apache/spark/pull/8741

https://github.com/apache/spark/pull/8972

https://github.com/apache/spark/pull/9490

https://github.com/apache/spark/pull/10419

https://github.com/apache/spark/pull/10761

https://github.com/apache/spark/pull/11003

https://github.com/apache/spark/pull/11201

https://github.com/apache/spark/pull/11803

https://github.com/apache/spark/pull/12111

https://github.com/apache/spark/pull/12442

https://github.com/apache/spark/pull/12524  <- I am 100% not sure for this
one.

I assume (from the past discussion above) it is possible to close PRs by
committers.

Could those PRs maybe be closed if it makes sense?

Thanks!

Re: Proposal of closing some PRs which at least one of committers suggested so

Posted by Reynold Xin <rx...@databricks.com>.
I pushed a commit to close all but the last one.

Posted by Sean Owen <so...@cloudera.com>.