Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Francisco Passos <fr...@gmail.com> on 2007/06/27 11:27:37 UTC

[Trinidad] Skinning from a war file

I'm using a skin perfectly when the application is expanded.

However when I generate a war file the skin isn't used for rendering...
here's my trinidad-skins.xml:

<skins xmlns="http://myfaces.apache.org/trinidad/skin">
    <skin>
        <id>
            stp.desktop
        </id>
        <family>
            stp
        </family>
        <render-kit-id>
            org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.desktop
        </render-kit-id>
            resources/css/skin-stp.css
        <extends>simple.desktop</extends>
    </skin>
</skins>

When expanded, the skin-stp.css file is located in
WEB-INF/../resources/css/skin-stp.

Inside the war file, I've tried both in the same place and moving the
resources dir into WEB-INF. None seems to work.

Surely I'm missing something...

Re: [Trinidad] Skinning from a war file

Posted by Francisco Passos <fr...@gmail.com>.
/resources/css/skin-stp.css did it

Plus, I think there was a browser cache problem as well.

Thank you,
Francisco

Posted by Danny Robinson <da...@gmail.com>.