Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by "R. Mark Volkmann" <vo...@home.com> on 2001/04/21 15:18:59 UTC

the Ant build file that simplified my life

Here's an Ant build file that made it far simpler for me to work with Apache
SOAP.
I hope it helps you as much as it did me!
The targets supported are listed below.

 clean          deletes generated files
 cleanTestLogs  deletes generated JUnit log files
 compile        compiles source files
 deploy         deploys the BillServer to Apache SOAP
 javadoc        generates javadoc from all .java files
 list           lists the services deployed to Apache SOAP
 prepare        create output directories
 query          queries the urn:Bill service
 run            runs SOAP client
 sniff          runs Apache SOAP sniffer
 test           runs all JUnit tests
 undeploy       undeploys the BillServer from Apache SOAP
 zip            zips files in this directory