Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by hassancrowdc <ha...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/23 18:09:14 UTC

EdgeGram filter

Hi,

I want to edgeNgram let's say this document that has 'difficult contents' so
that if i query (using disman) q=dif  it shows me this result. This is
working fine. But now if i search for q=con it gives me this document as
well. is there any way to only show this document when i search for 'dif' or
'di'. basically i want to edgegram 'difficultcontent' not 'difficult' and
'content'. Any help?

Thanks.

Re: EdgeGram filter

Posted by Jack Krupansky <ja...@basetechnology.com>.
Yeah, that’s the problem with Lucene/Solr doc. Sigh. Somebody needs to cover
this material in a book. Oh yeah... we are - I'll let you know when early
access begins. Actually, I just finished writing the chapter with full
descriptions and examples for all the filters.

-- Jack Krupansky

Posted by Markus Jelsma <ma...@openindex.io>.

Re: EdgeGram filter