Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by rohitpant <ro...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/01 07:13:54 UTC

Product Price

Hi all,
            I have created a product and also attached a price to it by
providing the following informtion

Price Type : Default Price
Purpose     : Purchase/Initial
Currency UOM Id: INR - Indian Rupee
Product Store Group Id : Not Applicable
>From Date : 2008-04-01 10:11:50.552
Thru Date : 2009-04-24 10:11:59.790
Price : 10,909
termUomId :
Custom Price Calc Service:

when I try adding this product to shopping cart it throws the following
error

The Following Errors Occurred:
Could not find a valid price for the product with ID [table002], not adding
to cart.

Would appreciate a reply.

regards,
Rohit

Re: Product Price

Posted by rpbang <ro...@gmail.com>.
ok , go it.
I think it was the cache problem as mentioned by you Bilgin. altho I
restarted the server(but used the same browser session) , it might have to
do something with the 'browser' cache .
I think when I cleared the browser cache and started it again , it worked.

Of course needless to say my store had earlier wrong currency pointing to it
which I changed as per your suggestion.

Thankx a ton.

also very quickly - do we have any detailed documentation/tutorial except
for what is avaliable on the net ?

Regards,
Rohit

Re: Product Price

Posted by Bilgin Ibryam <bi...@iguanait.com>.

Re: Product Price

Posted by rpbang <ro...@gmail.com>.
mmm..i restarted the server (just to make sure everything gets cleared).
still...the same problem.

I also noticed that when I click product itself on the shooping cart ( to
open the details) it always shows

Dinning Table big (SNB)
table002
Your Price: $0.00
Height: 760 mm
Width: 1100 mm

this is the case with products with which I have attached the price as well
as the ones which do not have the price attached....

regds,
rohit

Re: Product Price

Posted by sakthi <pr...@gmail.com>.
Bilgin Ibryam <bibryam <at> iguanait.com> writes:

> I suppose it is the cache. Try to clear the cache, wipe the session and
> shopping cart... It should work

Its really very useful. Thanks a lot

Re: Product Price

Posted by Bilgin Ibryam <bi...@iguanait.com>.

Re: Product Price

Posted by rpbang <ro...@gmail.com>.
Hi Bilgin,
               Thankx for the quick reply. changed Default currency of
product store from USD to INR, still the problem persists...

regds,
Rohit

Re: Product Price

Posted by Bilgin Ibryam <bi...@iguanait.com>.
Hi Rohit,

Re: Product Price

Posted by rpbang <ro...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ajay,
               I am not able to enter the "Product Store Group Id" since it
is a drop down with only one choice 'Not Applicable' in it . How do I map my
store now ?

Regds,
Rohit

Re: Product Price