Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Otis Gospodnetić <ot...@gmail.com> on 2015/09/12 02:34:39 UTC

Re: Best strategy for hiring from OSS communities.

Hey Kevin - I think there is jobs@apache.org

Otis

Posted by Alain RODRIGUEZ <ar...@gmail.com>.
Hi Kevin,

You can try --> https://twitter.com/Cassandra_Jobs

Anyway, I saw your message and I imagine other people looking for a job
right know did as well already.
You can also try to spot people through Linkedin, a few companies contacted
me that way too, it might work for you.

Then you can also try to be present at some events or say you're recruiting
on your technical blog, alongside your most interesting article about
Cassandra ;-).

Hope any of these helped.

Alain

Posted by Kevin Burton <bu...@spinn3r.com>.