Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Rodrigo Witzel <rw...@googlemail.com> on 2015/01/14 11:10:28 UTC

Spring Data Adapter for CouchDB: CouchRepository

Hello Couch-er

if you are a Java Developer and you want to use the Spring Data framework together with CouchDB, then you should have a look on https://github.com/rwitzel/CouchRepository

CouchRepository is a thin adapter for the existing CouchDB Java drivers and provides the Spring Data API.

Regards
Rod

Re: Spring Data Adapter for CouchDB: CouchRepository

Posted by Andy Wenk <an...@apache.org>.
Hey Rodrigo,

thanks a lot for this. You may want to list your lib at
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/COUCHDB/Java. You will need to
creat an account for the wiki. If you've done so let me know your username
and I'll grant you the appropriate rights.

Thanks a lot for your contributions :-)

Cheers

Andy

--
Andy Wenk
Hamburg - Germany

Re: Spring Data Adapter for CouchDB: CouchRepository

Posted by Adam Kocoloski <ko...@apache.org>.