Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by "Driesprong, Fokko" <fo...@driesprong.frl> on 2018/10/12 18:40:20 UTC

Apache Airflow / Cloud Composer workshops Amsterdam

Hi all,

From October 15-19, 2018, GoDataFest takes place in Amsterdam, The
Netherlands. This week is dedicated to data technology and features free
talks, training sessions and workshops.

Leading tech companies, like AWS (Monday, October 15), Dataiku (Tuesday,
October 16), Databricks (Wednesday, October 17), and Google Cloud
(Thursday, October 18) each host an entire day to share their latest
innovations. The final day, Friday, October 19, is dedicated to
open-source, including Apache Airflow. During the open-source day, October
19, we organize a free Airflow workshop, taking place from 15:00 – 17:00.

Feel free to mix-and-match activities to create your ultimate and personal
data festival. Make sure to register directly, as seats are limited.
http://www.godatafest.com/

Cheers, Fokko

Re: Apache Airflow / Cloud Composer workshops Amsterdam

Posted by "Driesprong, Fokko" <fo...@driesprong.frl>.
Hi Ben,

Sorry for the late reply, I had to ask a colleague. The session will be
recorded and published on Youtube, I will share the link. Unfortunately no
live-stream, so you'll have to be a bit patient ;)

Cheers, Fokko

Posted by Ben Gregory <be...@astronomer.io>.
Hey Fokko!