Posted to dev@htrace.apache.org by Billie Rinaldi <bi...@apache.org> on 2015/02/27 02:21:29 UTC

Accumulo tracing update

Just wanted to let you know I've switched Accumulo trunk over to HTrace
3.1.0-incubating.  Also I'll be giving a talk at the Accumulo Summit in
April on tracing and how to use it with Accumulo.

Billie

Re: Accumulo tracing update

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.
What Elliott said.

Perhaps talk out loud here on the list Billie on your travails getting it
going?  Might be a few fixes needed (smile).

St.Ack

Re: Accumulo tracing update

Posted by Elliott Clark <ec...@apache.org>.