Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Barry Kaplan <gr...@memelet.com> on 2009/11/24 20:05:55 UTC

Are sources not published for snapshot builds by design?

Its a bit painful to have to generate and install the source jars everyday.
Would it be possible to publish them to the repository?

Re: Are sources not published for snapshot builds by design?

Posted by Jon Anstey <ja...@gmail.com>.
Yeah, it should be easy but the deploy is not working in Hudson... source
jars are built fine (see
http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/job/Camel/510/org.apache.camel$camel-core/)
but are then ignored during the Hudson deploy. I've opened a ticket with
infra to see if they have any suggestions:

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jon Anstey <ja...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jon Anstey <ja...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jon Anstey <ja...@gmail.com>.