Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Jarek Gawor <jg...@gmail.com> on 2007/02/24 00:00:45 UTC

Removed methods

Hi,

I was wondering if the following methods could be put back:

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/incubator/cxf/trunk/rt/frontend/jaxws/src/main/java/org/apache/cxf/jaxws/handler/HandlerChainBuilder.java?r1=507417&r2=511105

I was using that to do my own configuration and injection of the handlers.

Thanks,
Jarek

Re: Removed methods

Posted by Jarek Gawor <jg...@gmail.com>.