Posted to user@cayenne.apache.org by Peter Schröder <Pe...@freenet-ag.de> on 2007/04/27 14:03:55 UTC

Jgroups config file

hi,

i currently disabled the cache-configuration from my data-domain wich was configured through a jgroups config file.

locally restarting my app i got an exception, that cayenne cant find the config-file wich i recently disabled. i had to manually delete the xml-tag from cayenne.xml. other workaround was to choose 'standard configuration' radiobutton and then disable the shared cache.

i am a little confused, cause my team-mate told me that cayenne wills kipp using shared-caching while it fails to find the configuration-file. is that right?

kind regards,
peter

Re: Jgroups config file

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>.
Hi Peter,

I actually suspect this is a bug in CayenneModeler. Could you open a
bug report with the exception stack trace:

http://issues.apache.org/cayenne/

Thanks
Andrus