Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Kwan Chi Nam <ch...@gaygiano.com> on 2005/10/28 07:00:48 UTC

Retrieving attachments in a mail treated as spam by spamassassin

Hello everybody,

My company is using SpamAssassin 3.1.0 with spamass-milter 0.3.0 for anti-spam
in the mail server (RedHat Linux 9). It is configured to run at OS boot
(by /etc/rc.d/init.d/spamassassin script), so that it will always check mails
for spam at any time. However, our staffs have received mails from each others
that are treated as spams (which are false-positives), and the attachments in
them are changed to non-attachments (no clip logo in Outlook Express, for which
we used to receive mails to). As a result, we cannot open those attachments.
How can we retrieve the attachments from those mails?

Thank you.