Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Gintautas Grigelionis <g....@gmail.com> on 2018/01/12 17:30:41 UTC

Re: Ant Release Process

I was looking at build files in Ivy project, and realised that Ivy was
using Commons OpenPGP as well.
It's still there in the build files, but it's not used in publishing/upload
after signers were introduced;
only for signing the distribution archives. The question, naturally, is
whether it makes sense to add
distributions to ivy.xml file as a separate conf and use a filesystem
resolver to sign and compute
checksums for them, too.

Gintas

Re: Ant Release Process

Posted by Gintautas Grigelionis <g....@gmail.com>.
BTW, the trouble with Commons OpenPGP is that it's not developed and the
only version available is using an ancient BouncyCastle.

Gintas

Re: Ant Release Process

Posted by Gintautas Grigelionis <g....@gmail.com>.
While revising manual/install.html, I decided to cross-link optional
libraries and corresponding tasks.
Then I noticed that untar task does not mention xz compression as a
possible option, should I just add it?

Gintas

Re: Ant Release Process

Posted by Gintautas Grigelionis <g....@gmail.com>.