Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Antoine Toulme <an...@gmail.com> on 2016/11/05 00:05:58 UTC

ARTEMIS-806 discussion WAS: Re: [VOTE] Apache Artemis 1.5.0

Great! I am tmio on IRC, when is a good time to catch you? I tried to find you when I filed the bug but was probably too late in your day.

Re: ARTEMIS-806 discussion WAS: Re: [VOTE] Apache Artemis 1.5.0

Posted by Martyn Taylor <mt...@redhat.com>.
I must have missed, you I am on UTC time.

I will investigate your issue and try to unblock you.  I'm a bit snowed
under so won't be able to get to it right away.  But leave it with me, I'll
take a look as soon as I get some free cycles.

Cheers

Posted by Antoine Toulme <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Martyn Taylor <mt...@redhat.com>.
Hi Antoine,