Posted to dev@pivot.apache.org by Todd Volkert <tv...@gmail.com> on 2009/09/01 16:52:58 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Release Pivot 1.3 RC2

Reminder: voting for this release will close in ~3 hours and will be brought
to the IPMC at that time.  If anyone who has not yet voted wishes to do so,
please do so in the next few hours.

Thanks,
-T

Re: [VOTE] Release Pivot 1.3 RC2

Posted by Todd Volkert <tv...@gmail.com>.
No worries - let's extend the vote another 24 hours.

-T

Re: [VOTE] Release Pivot 1.3 RC2

Posted by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org>.