Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by David Avenante <d....@gmail.com> on 2007/07/11 15:58:25 UTC

[T5] PageTester no render script

Hi,

Why PageTester don't render script added to my pages ?

Maybe I'm on the wrong way and test the javascript inclusion must not
be make with the PageTester but the Tapestry-test utility ?

Regards

Re: [T5] PageTester no render script

Posted by David Avenante <d....@gmail.com>.
Forget this stupid question, all work fine now after the add of a Border ;)