Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Adam Greene <ag...@professionalopensource.ca> on 2005/09/03 07:16:04 UTC

Form.addEventHandler deprecated without clear replacement

What is the expected replacement for Form.addEventHandler.  I know it has to do with FormComponentContributor and FormComponentContributorContext, but how does one use them?

Re: Form.addEventHandler deprecated without clear replacement

Posted by Adam Greene <ag...@iq-2000.com>.
So if I wanted to add a FormSub handler in the new way from within a
component that does not use validators or translators, how would I do so?

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.
I hope to document this soon.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship