Posted to users@sling.apache.org by JCR <jc...@proxymit.net> on 2023/01/26 16:02:20 UTC

Registring Nodetype with Apache Sling / Oak access error

Hi all,

I try to register custom nodetypes with Sling 11. This results in an
jackrabbit-oak access, however.
The issue is documented at
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/75228033/registring-nodetype-with-apache-sling-oak-access-error
.

No answers so far, any hints would be highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Juerg

Re: Registring Nodetype with Apache Sling / Oak access error

Posted by JCR <jc...@proxymit.net>.
Hi Robert

Thanks for the feedback!

I used Sling's default system admin user, so higher privileges are
likely difficult to obtain... All capabilities check methods on the JCR
session object take an abs path to a node, hence I didn't go into deeper
research as resource types do not have a path (to my modest knowledge).

However, the repoinit alternative worked, and I achieved the goal via
this mechanism.
But this also means that the cause of original error is still unsolved
(Oak access (denied...) error).

Best,
--Juerg

Posted by Robert Munteanu <ro...@apache.org>.