Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Ed Yu <ek...@asg.sc.edu> on 2003/07/12 05:05:00 UTC

Question about subclassing RequestProcessor

Hi all,

I need to subclass RequestProcessor to implement role based action authorization. I guess I should subclass org.apache.tiles.TilesRequestProcessor instead of  org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor since I'm using tiles. Am I right?

Thanks!

Re: Question about subclassing RequestProcessor

Posted by Tin Pham <tt...@learn.senecac.on.ca>.
You are correct.

Posted by Yann C�bron <ya...@yahoo.de>.
If you're using Struts1.1 (I guess you are since you're talking of
RequestProcessor?!), roles based action security is already included, have a
look at the "roles" attribute of the <action> element in struts-config.xml.

HTH,
    Yann