Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by OmPrakash Muppirala <bi...@gmail.com> on 2013/07/04 23:25:18 UTC

Re: Building installer for Linux

Moving to dev@f.a.o.

In the loadXML() function, replace the line:

request = new URLRequest(Constants.APACHE_FLEX_URL +
Constants.CONFIG_XML_NAME);

with

request = new URLRequest(Constants.CONFIG_XML_NAME);

This will let you load the config file from the local disk.

Thanks,
Om

Posted by OmPrakash Muppirala <bi...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, Jul 4, 2013 at 3:10 PM, OmPrakash Muppirala <bi...@gmail.com>wrote:

> On Thu, Jul 4, 2013 at 3:07 PM, Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> > We had a discussion a while ago that we don't want to clutter the root
>> of
>> > the website with numerous versions of the installer config file.  Hence
>> the
>> > move to the new installer directory.
>> Mind moving the config file to the correct place then? That probably
>> easier than required people testing to edit the code.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Justin
>

> Will do.  Just want to clean it up a bit.
>
> Thanks,
> Om

Done.

Re: Building installer for Linux

Posted by OmPrakash Muppirala <bi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

Posted by OmPrakash Muppirala <bi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
HI,

Posted by OmPrakash Muppirala <bi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Tom Chiverton <tc...@extravision.com>.
On 04/07/2013 22:25, OmPrakash Muppirala wrote:
> Moving todev@f.a.o.
Oh. I'd best join that then, sorry !

Tom