Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by kaffeesurrogat <ka...@posteo.de> on 2020/06/01 12:43:28 UTC

Re: Downloads files from whiteboard

as you said i did increase the value to 204857600.  Is that a way to big
? Am I risking my server ? What are the conditions for risking some
troubles ?

Many thanks,

kaffeesurrogat

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.
Maxim will give you a better explanation, but this limit is the WebSocket
max message size.
If you increase it too high you will quickly exceed max memory on your
server when you start scaling up more users.

Thanks,