Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by tonny <li...@etang.net> on 2000/08/10 07:57:12 UTC

Does tomcat support EJB?

Maybe it is an old question, but I can't find any answer. Can anybody tell me if Tomcat support EJB? Thanks very much for any response.

Tonny.

Re: Does tomcat support EJB?

Posted by Chong Yu Meng <cy...@cyberway.com.sg>.
Can't help you out there -- I've been meaning to get started on EJBs and
Tomcat and JBoss, but I haven't gotten round to it yet -- not enough time !!
I think you know the feeling, right ?

Regards,
Chong Yu Meng

Posted by tonny <li...@etang.net>.