Posted to test-dev@httpd.apache.org by Geoffrey Young <ge...@modperlcookbook.org> on 2003/10/22 17:12:45 UTC

have_module('mod_perl.c')

hi all

have_module('mod_perl.c') doesn't work currently for DSO installations
unless the parent config has a LoadModule statement in it.

the attached patch fixes this - once the appropriate .so is found, it's
added to the cached module list so that the fallback for have_module() is
populated appropriately.

I'm going to hold up 1.05 until this is integrated, as it's pretty important
since have_module('mod_perl.c') is now the way to test for the presence of
mod_perl.

--Geoff

Re: have_module('mod_perl.c')

Posted by Stas Bekman <st...@stason.org>.
Geoffrey Young wrote:
> hi all
>
> have_module('mod_perl.c') doesn't work currently for DSO installations
> unless the parent config has a LoadModule statement in it.
>
> the attached patch fixes this - once the appropriate .so is found, it's
> added to the cached module list so that the fallback for have_module()
> is populated appropriately.
>
> I'm going to hold up 1.05 until this is integrated, as it's pretty
> important since have_module('mod_perl.c') is now the way to test for the
> presence of mod_perl.

+1