Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Yakov Zhdanov <yz...@apache.org> on 2016/07/21 08:24:07 UTC

NullPointerException when stopping IgniteSemaphore

Vladislav, can you please review and merge to master the fix and test case
suggested by Krome?

Vlad, btw, why don't we init semaphore during construction time?

Thanks!

--Yakov

Re: NullPointerException when stopping IgniteSemaphore

Posted by Vladisav Jelisavcic <vl...@gmail.com>.
Sure, I'll do the review.

It is lazy initialized, same as latch and other datastructures.

Regards,
Vladisav