Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Benjamin Liles <bl...@library.tamu.edu> on 2007/09/27 17:37:44 UTC

Request for graphics

I am trying to make a presentation on SOLR and have been unable to find
the SOLR graphic in high quality.  Could someone point me in the right
direction or provide the graphics?

Thanks,

Benjamin Liles

Lead Software Application Developer
Digital Initiatives - Web Services
University Libraries
Texas A&M University
bliles@library.tamu.edu

3.109E Library Annex | 5000 TAMU | College Station, TX 77843

Tel. 979.862.4948x122

http://library.tamu.edu

Re: Request for graphics

Posted by Clay Webster <we...@gmail.com>.
'k.  see SOLR-368.

--cw

Re: Request for graphics

Posted by Yonik Seeley <yo...@apache.org>.

Re: Request for graphics

Posted by Clay Webster <we...@gmail.com>.
i'm late for dinner out, so i'm just attaching it here.  if someone wants to
throw it
in a jira or something, great.  sadly, it's not a photoshop, it's paintshop
pro (.psp)
format.  $79 was more in my budget.

have fun.

--cw