Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Rey Francois <Fr...@capco.com> on 2001/06/26 17:11:39 UTC

Mapper framework

Just a few remarks on the mapper framework that Ted has published on his
site (http://www.husted.com/about/struts/resources.htm#extensions).

It is still work in progress, so consider it as an early release. It is
still lacking a few things, especially proper doc and javadoc!
This release includes the mapper and one bonus item: a TMX resource bundle.

Integration of the mapper into Struts is quite easy. To give you an idea, I
attached our base class for ActionForms.  For now, this distribution will
give you a more concrete idea of what the mapper is. If you're also
interested in integrating the TMX resource bundle into Struts, we also have
a MessageResources and MessageResourcesFactory for that.

I've just now created a TO DO list for the mapper, also in XML like the
Struts one, and I attached it as well.

 <<EShellActionForm.java>>
 <<todo.xml>>

Enjoy,

François Rey
mailto:francois.rey@capco.com

The information in this email is confidential and is intended solely
for the addressee(s).
Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not
an intended recipient, you must not read, use or disseminate the
information contained in the email.
the views of Capco.

http://www.capco.com