Posted to dev@ctakes.apache.org by Alexandru Zbarcea <al...@apache.org> on 2017/10/30 21:44:11 UTC

limited access to Jira (issues) and Confluence (cwiki)

Hi,

I have noticed that I have limited access to Jira [1] and Confluence [2]. I
cannot assign issues to myself, nor modify wiki pages.

I thought I need to wait until some permissions are propagated. However, I
do not see any changes. Are there any conventions about how cTAKES
community uses these tools?

Do you have any advice?

Alex

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/CTAKES
[2] cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CTAKES

Re: limited access to Jira (issues) and Confluence (cwiki)

Posted by Alexandru Zbarcea <al...@apache.org>.
Hi James,

Thank you very much for your immediate response and fix.

I have tested both JIRA and Confluence and I do have the right permissions
now.

Alex

Posted by James Masanz <ma...@gmail.com>.