Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by kameis <ka...@wp.pl> on 2010/04/24 12:27:02 UTC

SMX4 cxf-wsdl-first problem

Hi, everyone

I'm totally fresh in SMX, and I tried to start from examples.
After deploying wsdl-first-cxf-sa-4.0.0.zip, I get ERROR with logs:

10:32:13,624 | ERROR | Timer-0          | ServiceAssemblyInstaller         |
er.impl.ServiceAssemblyInstaller  209 | Error deploying SU
wsdl-first-cxfbc-su
javax.jbi.management.DeploymentException: org.apache.cxf.BusException: No
DestinationFactory was found for the namespace
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/http.
	at
org.apache.servicemix.cxfbc.CxfBcConsumer.validate(CxfBcConsumer.java:504)

I'm affraid the problem lays in the installing phase, during mvn install I
got such warnings:
[WARNING] POM for 'org.springframework:spring-beans:pom:2.0.6:runtime' is
invalid.

Its dependencies (if any) will NOT be available to the current build.
[WARNING] POM for 'org.springframework:spring-core:pom:2.0.6:runtime' is
invalid.

Its dependencies (if any) will NOT be available to the current build.
[WARNING] POM for 'org.springframework:spring-context:pom:2.0.6:runtime' is
invalid.

Its dependencies (if any) will NOT be available to the current build.
[WARNING] POM for 'org.springframework:spring-dao:pom:2.0.6:runtime' is
invalid.

Its dependencies (if any) will NOT be available to the current build.
[WARNING] POM for 'org.springframework:spring-support:pom:2.0.6:runtime' is
invalid.

Its dependencies (if any) will NOT be available to the current build.
[WARNING] POM for 'commons-pool:commons-pool:pom:1.2:runtime' is invalid.

Its dependencies (if any) will NOT be available to the current build.
[WARNING] POM for 'xerces:xerces:pom:2.0.2:runtime' is invalid.

Its dependencies (if any) will NOT be available to the current build.

I tried to google it, but no results. I'll be greatefull for any help with
that.

Re: SMX4 cxf-wsdl-first problem

Posted by kameis <ka...@wp.pl>.
Thanks for fast response.
I think I know where the problem lay. I've installed my SMX in my home/user
dir first.
When I installed  it in /usr/local the problem with deploying disappeared,
and everything is working now.

Re: SMX4 cxf-wsdl-first problem

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Seems you're using smx 4.0, I just test it with cxf-wsdl-first
example, it works for me.

And I didn't see the
> [WARNING] POM for 'org.springframework:spring-beans:pom:
> 2.0.6:runtime' is
> invalid.

actually, cxf-wsdl-first example doesn't depend on spring 2.0.6.

 From the error
> DestinationFactory was found for the namespace
> http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/http.

I believe you're not installing cxf-wsdl-first example with a clean
smx4, which means you already install other cxf related component so
the default cxf bus used was hacked somehow.
This is known issue and get fixed with SMXCOMP-573[1].

Btw, SMX 4.2 will be released very soon which pick up this fix.

So please use the latest version.

[1]https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/SMXCOMP-573

Freeman

On 2010-4-24, at 下午6:27, kameis wrote:

> Hi, everyone
>
> I'm totally fresh in SMX, and I tried to start from examples.
> After deploying wsdl-first-cxf-sa-4.0.0.zip, I get ERROR with logs:
>
> 10:32:13,624 | ERROR | Timer-0          |
> ServiceAssemblyInstaller         |
> er.impl.ServiceAssemblyInstaller  209 | Error deploying SU
> wsdl-first-cxfbc-su
> javax.jbi.management.DeploymentException:
> org.apache.cxf.BusException: No
> DestinationFactory was found for the namespace
> http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/http.
> 	at
> org
> .apache.servicemix.cxfbc.CxfBcConsumer.validate(CxfBcConsumer.java:
> 504)
>
> I'm affraid the problem lays in the installing phase, during mvn
> install I
> got such warnings:
> [WARNING] POM for 'org.springframework:spring-beans:pom:
> 2.0.6:runtime' is
> invalid.
>
> Its dependencies (if any) will NOT be available to the current build.
> [WARNING] POM for 'org.springframework:spring-core:pom:
> 2.0.6:runtime' is
> invalid.
>
> Its dependencies (if any) will NOT be available to the current build.
> [WARNING] POM for 'org.springframework:spring-context:pom:
> 2.0.6:runtime' is
> invalid.
>
> Its dependencies (if any) will NOT be available to the current build.
> [WARNING] POM for 'org.springframework:spring-dao:pom:2.0.6:runtime'
> is
> invalid.
>
> Its dependencies (if any) will NOT be available to the current build.
> [WARNING] POM for 'org.springframework:spring-support:pom:
> 2.0.6:runtime' is
> invalid.
>
> Its dependencies (if any) will NOT be available to the current build.
> [WARNING] POM for 'commons-pool:commons-pool:pom:1.2:runtime' is
> invalid.
>
> Its dependencies (if any) will NOT be available to the current build.
> [WARNING] POM for 'xerces:xerces:pom:2.0.2:runtime' is invalid.
>
> Its dependencies (if any) will NOT be available to the current build.
>

> I tried to google it, but no results. I'll be greatefull for any
> help with
> that.

Freeman Fang
Open Source SOA: http://fusesource.com