Posted to dev@pig.apache.org by Stefan Groschupf <sg...@101tec.com> on 2008/04/24 23:19:23 UTC

LIMIT

Hi,
did anyone already looked into a LIMIT function. A limit function
makes a lot of sense together with the orderBy.
Any thoughts how this can be realized?

Thanks.
Stefan

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
101tec Inc.
Menlo Park, California, USA
http://www.101tec.com

Re: LIMIT

Posted by pi song <pi...@gmail.com>.
Stefan,

Are you still looking at this?
Since the only blockage is the syntax. If we can just come up with a good
one, we can have this useful function easily.

Pi

Re: LIMIT

Posted by pi song <pi...@gmail.com>.
Stefan,