Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by "Tumpach, Andrew J" <AT...@amfam.com> on 2002/10/10 19:57:33 UTC

RTF

When will FOP support rich text files?  According to the site, it is coming, but is there any timeline given?

Tx,
Andrew

Re: RTF

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@codeconsult.ch>.
On Thursday 10 October 2002 19:57, Tumpach, Andrew J wrote:
> When will FOP support rich text files?  According to the site, it is
> coming, but is there any timeline given?

We cannot be specific yet I'm afraid, it depends on contributions in this
specific area *and* on the release date of FOP 1.x, as RTF most probably
won't be implemented for the existing 0.2x codebase.

In the meantime, you're welcome to use jfor (www.jfor.org) which is usable
despite serious limitations regarding the XSL-FO constructs that are actually
processed.

--
 Bertrand Delacrétaz (codeconsult.ch, jfor.org)

 buzzwords: XML, java, XSLT, cocoon, mentoring/teaching/coding.
 disclaimer: eternity is very long. mostly towards the end. get ready.