Posted to users@trafficserver.apache.org by Randy DuCharme <ra...@gmail.com> on 2023/11/05 07:41:05 UTC

Re: Problem with traffic monitor

But of course!  I love blowing up traffic meters!  Just send the address

--
Randall DuCharme (Radio AD5GB)
Powered entirely by Open Source software.

Re: Problem with traffic monitor

Posted by Randy DuCharme <ra...@gmail.com>.
Relativity

https://youtu.be/T4ATqzZaHQk?si=mFE6R2hdPSRQ74Kh

Posted by amirhossein ramezan <am...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Randy DuCharme <ra...@gmail.com>.

Posted by amirhossein ramezan <am...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
Dear
Who are you?

    On Sunday, November 5, 2023 at 11:11:32 AM GMT+3:30, Randy DuCharme <ra...@gmail.com> wrote:

  But of course!  I love blowing up traffic meters!  Just send the address

 On 11/5/2023 1:38 AM, amirhossein ramezan wrote:

  Dear sir or madam  Unfortunately, I encountered a problem in setting up router traffic and traffic monitor. And I know that the traffic of the router depends on the monitor. That's why I am sending you the log of their pair. I will also send the profiles I set for them. I don't know how to check. Please guide me. Do I really need to set up an edge right now? so that the traffic manager works.traffic_monitor log:traffic router log:traffic_monitor profile:traffic_router profile:    Best Regards Amirhossein Ramezan Technical Project Manager