Posted to dev@metron.apache.org by Nick Allen <ni...@nickallen.org> on 2017/05/03 12:48:24 UTC

Re: MaaS + Apache Twill ?

In the long run it is going to make more sense to get on a platform that
someone else supports (aka Apache Twill).  That is, assuming that the
Apache Twill project is sustainable and of high quality.  That lets someone
else do the work to ensure that MaaS continues to work as YARN evolves,
provides new features, and ensures broader testing and usage of core
components.