Posted to general@xml.apache.org by Upayavira <uv...@upaya.co.uk> on 2005/01/11 13:02:56 UTC

broken archive link on mail.html page

Hi,

(I'm not subscribed to this list - just guessing who to tell about this
broken link).

I just stumbled upon the page http://xml.apache.org/mail.html which has
a number of links to Eyebrowse archives, using the issues.apache.org
domain. Eyebrowse is no longer on that domain - it can now be found at
mail-archives.apache.org. You may like to update your site accordingly.

Regards, Upayavira

Re: broken archive link on mail.html page

Posted by David Crossley <cr...@apache.org>.
Upayavira wrote:

> (I'm not subscribed to this list - just guessing who to tell about this
> broken link).
>
> I just stumbled upon the page http://xml.apache.org/mail.html which has
> a number of links to Eyebrowse archives, using the issues.apache.org
> domain. Eyebrowse is no longer on that domain - it can now be found at
> mail-archives.apache.org. You may like to update your site accordingly.

Fixed, thanks.

--David