Posted to embperl@perl.apache.org by Gerald Richter <ri...@ecos.de> on 2002/02/26 16:13:41 UTC

Re: embperl install problem w/98

http://perl.apache.org/embperl/INSTALL.pod.1.html#WIN_32_with_ActiveState_
> > Perl
> >
> > I tried moving on to the 'compile embperl from the sources on win32 w/
> > activestate perl

You don't need to compile Embperl if you already installed the ppm.

>>, but i couldn't find 'makefile.pl' anywhere on my system.

This is only part of the source distribution

> > 'Can't load 'C:/Perl/site/lib/auto/HTML/Embperl/Embperl.dll' for module
> > HTML::Embperl: load_file:One of the library files needed to run this
> > application cannot be found at C:/Perl/lib/DynaLoader.pm line 206.
> > Compliation failed in require at embpexec.pl line 23.

The ppm is compiled for use with Apache, so you have to make sure the
ApacheCore.dll is in your PATH

Gerald

P.S. Please send answers to the mailing list